Youtube. We all use it. We all know what it is. Don’t you? Well, I’m not judging you, but mate. Where on earth have you been? All that put aside. YouTube is an American video-sharing website headquartered in San Bruno, California, United States. The service was created by three former PayPal employees Chad Hurley, Steve Chen, and Jawed Karim in February 2005. In November 2006, it was bought by Google for US$1.65 billion.YouTube now operates as one of Google’s subsidiaries.The site allows users to upload, view, rate, share, add to favorites, report, and comment on videos, and it makes use of WebM, H.264/MPEG-4 AVC, and Adobe Flash Video technology to display a wide variety of user-generated and corporate media videos. Available content includes video clips, TV show clips, music videos, short and documentary films, audio recordings, movie trailers and other content such as video blogging, short original videos, and educational videos. All in all, it’s a one-stop destination for entertainment all day, every day.
Apart from streaming videos, YouTube can do a lot more, and you can quickly start earning through YouTube. Sceptical? Well so was I when I first heard about it. But it is true; you can earn via Youtube, and you can get YouTube Pay FAST. So, do you want to know the secret to start your career through YouTube? Follow these steps to startup with YouTube:-
1.Consummate your primary account.
- First of all, you need to form an account on Youtube, for that you need to go to the official site of Youtube, then click on “create account” tab.
- Now you need to choose a username; your username must be attractive and catchy, so choose it very carefully as it reflects your personality.
- Youtube also does link up with your Google account, so if you have one of those, you know, just lying around why not use it?
Note- once you’ve created the account you are not able to change your username.
2.Make efficacious videos
- So now to start up your career, you need to make your startup video; your video must show something worthwhile. You can discuss anything you have lots of knowledge about. Or something that excites you, or provokes thought. Your first video will be a show for everyone, of what you are offering it’s an introduction of your channel.
- Next, you have to make video plans ahead with plenty of buffer space which only means that you should post videos after a particular period. In future, if you won’t get time to make videos than shoot the videos before and post it for the given period.
- Your video must come up with the variety of ideas; you can watch the videos of other users and get inspired from them. Please do not copy the videos of other users it only defames your channel. You can make prank videos, reaction videos, makeup tutorials, game videos, anything, but it should be real not copied.
- Once you have grasped on an idea that worked for you, don’t deviate much from it. Keep it simple, the people who’ve subscribed your channel want the same style from you, make changes when required don’t embellish it.
- When it comes to lighting, in my views, natural light is the best. However, some successful YouTubers use studio type light or white lights. So if you are planning for that, make sure the light should be on your face, and the shadow is not covering the main focus point.
3.Have confidence in yourself.
Youtube is a place where many people used to surf videos, if there is something good, then something bad must be going there. If you have likes, then you must have come across with those people those who dislikes, your videos or we can say, haters. If somebody comments something wrong about your video, then don’t lose your confidence. No doubt YouTube is a great place, but it can be very nasty and demoralizing when haters involved. If you come across with such situation best thing you can do is delete the comment and block that commentator, don’t respond to them.
- Use good quality camera.
- Check the feedback regularly
- Be age appropriate
- Do not copy content
- Avoid using licensed or copyrighted music in your video.
If this article helped you, then share your experience, feel free to ask for any queries and comment below.